Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

where is HPSM search variable $choices define?

Jump to solution

Hi Experts,

I'm trying to remove the "assigned to me" and "high priority" option in the OOB dynamic search as shown.

I notice that it is be created by the variable $choices, whenever the $L.tablename (look for table name field) changes, I had look in Format control, link but could not find any thing that actually define the value of the variable $choices. Can some one please advice where can I find it? 

Value from RAD debugger

>d $choices
<form><checkbox id="open" label="Open"/><checkbox id="closed" label="Closed"/><checkbox id="assigned" label="Assigned to me"/><checkbox id="highpriority" label="High Priority"/></form>

My objective is to remove the last two option.

test.jpg 

Regards

Soong 

Regards
Soong
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Re: where is HPSM search variable $choices define?

Jump to solution

enter db in the command line...table SearchConfig do a search...then search for your table

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Jump to solution

On the Object record.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Jump to solution

enter db in the command line...table SearchConfig do a search...then search for your table

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Jump to solution

Thanks for the solution

🙂

Regards
Soong
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.