Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

It is possible to get the test and/or iteration result (pass/fail) on custom code?

Hi all,

I need the test and/or iteration result during the test run.

It is possible to get the test and iteration result (pass/fail) on custom code?

Thank

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

You can get the current and total iterations from the parent test flow activity within your API test - no custom code needed.  If you're trying to do custom code FROM this value, you can add a parameter to your custom code activity and link it in that way; then perform whatever custom actions you're wanting to do with that value in your custom code activity.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi John,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes is true. I can get the current and the total number of iterations. But that is not what I'm looking for.

I want to know the current status, pass or fail, during the current iteration or test.

I need do call an external app in case of fail of the test/iteration. To do that I need in runtime to know the status of the test.

Thanks again

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.