ChandanNSR Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to configure WebsphereMQ for ClaimApprovalWebSphereMqDemo provided in the Demo folder of HP SV

How to configure WebsphereMQ for ClaimApprovalWebSphereMqDemo provided in the Demo folder of HP SV.

I am using Webspehere MQ 8.0.0.5. What are things have to follow while creating 

1.Queue Manager? (Create server-connection channel to allow remote administration of the queue manager over TCP/IP: Check box check or Not)

2. Queues (What kind of Queues need to be created: Local/Remote/Alias/Model ?)

3. Channel (What Kind of Channel need to be created: Sender/Server/Receiver/Requester/Server-Connection/Cluster-Sender/Cluster-Receiver ?)

4. Listener port? unused port I am using

Please suggest how to set up these?

Queue Manager Name: QM_DEMO
Channel Name: CHANNEL_DEMO
Host: foo.com
Port: 1414
CSSID: 437
Username: foo1
Password: pass1

Awaiting for response..

Thanks

ChandanNSR

0 Likes
6 Replies
javo Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How to configure WebsphereMQ for ClaimApprovalWebSphereMqDemo provided in the Demo folder of HP

1. Yes check (you definitely need what you described, but I'm not familiar with the UI, so I hope I'm interpreting that correctly)

2. Local

3. Server-connection

4. Any free port. Usuall ports are in 14xx range

0 Likes
ChandanNSR Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How to configure WebsphereMQ for ClaimApprovalWebSphereMqDemo provided in the Demo folder of HP

I have created as suggested demo application is stop working and I am getting the exception "mqdc.dll" is not present

0 Likes
javo Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I think this might be caused by missing MQ Client libraries. Please check Prerequisites for MQ virtualization here:

http://svhelp.saas.hpe.com/en/3.81/Help/Content/UG/t_agents_websphere_MQ.htm

0 Likes
Highlighted
Sivasankaran Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Javo,

The issue here is the actual demo approval service itself is not working for us. We are getting error when we run "run-real - 1MQQM.bat" file. Our understanding is that, we just need to install IBM MQ client and running batch file will take care of all the configuration including the queue creation and queue manager creations. Can you please let us know if this is correct? Also, we noticed below configuraiton for MQ server in the read me document. It looks to me that this configuration is already set up at "foo.com" server and we just need to connect to it and consume for the demo application using MQ client. Is that correct?

WebSphere MQ Configuration:

Queue Manager Name: QM_DEMO
Channel Name: CHANNEL_DEMO
Host: foo.com
Port: 1414
CSSID: 437
Username: foo1
Password: pass1

HP Version - 3.80

MQ Client Version - 7.5

Thanks,

Siva

0 Likes
Sivasankaran Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Even the Agent config failed for me. Please find the attached file.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

You need to:

• Have IBM WebSphere MQ Server up and running with all the queues required by the demo
  • Have MQ Client libraries on the machine where SV is running
  • Modify the batch file to match your environment

I think the readme.pdf file should say this more explicitly. Maybe in dedicated "prerequisites" section. I'll bring it up to the R&D team.

---
Service Virtualization R&D
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.