Sivasankaran Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Issue with ClaimApprovalJmsDemo App

Hi,

I'm new to HP SV and I'm trying to learn JMS virtulization using the JMS demo project. I'm having issues deploying the ear files in JBOSS AS. While delpoying the ClaimApprovalJmsDemo.ear, I'm getting below error. 

Deployment Error:

{"JBAS014653: Composite operation failed and was rolled back. Steps that failed:" => {"Operation step-2" => {"JBAS014671: Failed services" => {"jboss.deployment.unit.\"ClaimApprovalJmsDemo.ear\".PARSE" => "org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in service jboss.deployment.unit.\"ClaimApprovalJmsDemo.ear\".PARSE: Failed to process phase PARSE of deployment \"ClaimApprovalJmsDemo.ear\""}}}}

I know that this is related to JBOSS but i couldn't find solution anywhere so thought of trying it in this forum. Please let me know if anyone could help me on this issue.

Thanks,

Siva

0 Likes
3 Replies
javo Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Issue with ClaimApprovalJmsDemo App

What version of JBoss do you have? Deployment descriptors seems to be targetting JBoss 5.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Sivasankaran Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

I was using JBOSS 7.1.1. Anyhow, i was able to successfully deploy it in weblogic 12 and successfully tested the JMS VS.

I have another query. In the ClaimProcessingDemo(WS Demo), they have virtualized only MemberAccountsService calls. I had a requirement to extend this virtualization for one of our client demo. So I tried virtualizing ClaimProcessingService calls but noticed that HP didn't recognize the operation/methods of the service when i recorded it using HTTP Gateway agent. As a workaround i opted for HTTP Proxy Agent and HP was able to record the transactions and successfully tested the virtual service as well. Just want to know, why it didnt work for HTTP Gateway Agent. Am i missing something?

Note - While recording, i didnt use any WSDL or xsd file as there was none provided by HP for ClaimProcessingService.

Thanks,

Sivasankaran

0 Likes
javo Absent Member.
Absent Member.

ClaimProcessing demo service is SOAP over HTTP so it is possible to virtualize it as well. However there is no direct support for automatic reconfiguration of endpoints in forms of batch files like it is for MemberAccount service, so some manual steps are needed and the easiest way is to use proxy as you did. If you want to use gateway, please follow the steps below

1. Reconfigure the endpoint of the client to go to the virtual service instead. In this case client is the GUI. ClaimProcessing endpoint can be configured in ClaimProcessingDemo\Application\GUIClient\bin\Debug\GUIClient.exe.config So instead of port 8102, you can use 7200 (default port of HTTP gateway agent).
  2. Start the demo apps with run-virtualized.bat
  3. Create new service with WSDL from endpoint: http://localhost:8102/ServiceSimulation/Demo/ClaimProcessingService?wsdl
  4. Change the path of virtual service to ServiceSimulation/Demo/ClaimProcessingService/ClaimProcessingServiceHowever

Please create a new thread when asking new question next time.

Thanks.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.