SOAP over JMS -- Unable to virtualize.. Please help
I am trying to virtualize the JMS Queue and I followed the below steps:
1. Input a valid SOAP input message through SOAP UI into one of the JMS Queue (Q1)
2. Input a valid SOAP response message through SOAP UI into one of the JMS Queue (Q2)
3. In HPSV,
Enter 'Q1'in the Destination Name and 'Q2'in the Reply To of Real Service
4. Enter 'VQ1'in the Destination Name and 'VQ2'in the Reply To of Real Service [All the Queues are already available in the WebLogic server]
5. Now as soon as I complete the Virtualize wizard and set the tool in the learning mode:
6. I am getting a warning:
Processing of message failed with exception: "Can't process message for virtual service [Id=c531dedb-3175-42cd-9675-ce59a632b483, Mode=PassThrough] because deployment of virtual service has not been finished yet and the virtual service is not ready.".
7. I see a message captured and now, I use stop and use learned data, I get another error message as
The message will not be analyzed. The processing failed with exception: "Related request for processed response message was not found.".
Now the biggest problem is that the Q2 message now is struck in Response.
Please help me understood if I am doing it correct and if not please advice the necessary steps.
Re: SOAP over JMS -- Unable to virtualize.. Please help
You might be having two things going against you.
1) SOAP over JMS support was added with the release of SV 3.70 so you will want to upgrade.
2) Please review the SV 3.70 User Guide section entitled "How to Configure the JMS Generic Agent".
You should be having a configuration similar to this...
So if you are using SOAP UI to be the consumer and provider you will need to:
- send a to the virtual request queue
- after the message arrives on the "real" request queue you will need to make sure you get the jms message id
- send a reply message (with the correct message id) to the Reply Queue
What is happening with SV is that it uses the JMS message ID to help match requests to responses (just like the real applications do).