Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
MrVirtualServic Absent Member.
Absent Member.

SOAP over JMS -- Unable to virtualize.. Please help

Hi All,
I am trying to virtualize the JMS Queue and I followed the below steps:

1. Input a valid SOAP input message through SOAP UI into one of the JMS Queue (Q1)
2. Input a valid SOAP response message through SOAP UI into one of the JMS Queue (Q2)
3. In HPSV,
Enter 'Q1'in the Destination Name and 'Q2'in the Reply To of Real Service
4. Enter 'VQ1'in the Destination Name and 'VQ2'in the Reply To of Real Service [All the Queues are already available in the WebLogic server]
5. Now as soon as I complete the Virtualize wizard and set the tool in the learning mode:
6. I am getting a warning:
Processing of message failed with exception: "Can't process message for virtual service [Id=c531dedb-3175-42cd-9675-ce59a632b483, Mode=PassThrough] because deployment of virtual service has not been finished yet and the virtual service is not ready.".

7. I see a message captured and now, I use stop and use learned data, I get another error message as
The message will not be analyzed. The processing failed with exception: "Related request for processed response message was not found.".

Now the biggest problem is that the Q2 message now is struck in Response.

Please help me understood if I am doing it correct and if not please advice the necessary steps.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: SOAP over JMS -- Unable to virtualize.. Please help

You might be having two things going against you.

1) SOAP over JMS support was added with the release of SV 3.70 so you will want to upgrade.

2) Please review the SV 3.70 User Guide section entitled "How to Configure the JMS Generic Agent".

You should be having a configuration similar to this...

So if you are using SOAP UI to be the consumer and provider you will need to:

• send a to the virtual request queue
      • after the message arrives on the "real" request queue you will need to make sure you get the jms message id
      • send a reply message (with the correct message id) to the Reply Queue

What is happening with SV is that it uses the JMS message ID to help match requests to responses (just like the real applications do).

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.