iamManu Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Virtual Service goes to Offline mode

Hi,

After i open the Virtual Services in HP SV Designer, it goes to OFFLINE mode in a minute. I had to restart the designer or clear the cache to get it in STANDBY mode for another minute. Please let me know what could be the problem here. I am having very tough time to developing the services.

Thanks,

Manu

0 Likes
4 Replies
AshishDhole Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Virtual Service goes to Offline mode

Hi Manu,

Did you check the HP SV Server ? it seems your designer is not able to communicate with HP SV server properly.

Try to restart the server and HP SV agenet, Let me know, if  you face any issue again.

Regards,

Ashish

0 Likes
iamManu Absent Member.
Absent Member.

That could be the reason Ashish.

Currently i am using 3.6 version of HP SV. I am hoping that i wont face this OFFLINE problem after the upgrade.

0 Likes
javo Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi, did you check the log file? It could reveal the cause of this issue. If possible, restart the Designer (so the log file is small) and wait until this issue happens. Than close Designer, grab the log file and post it here.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Sivasankaran Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Manu,

Did you check if the real service is up and running while openinig the virtual service in designer? It would cause the virtual service to go offline when it is not able to reach the real service when in stand-by mode.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.