Silk Central 15.0 Hotfix 4 has been released.
The following issues have been resolved with this hotfix:
- RPI 1095395: Fixed that Silk Central seems to consume one additional license for itself
- RPI 1095413: Jira - German issue type "Epos" not recognized
- RPI 1095474: Grid selection not matching (visual and internal) if tests are sorted by a column and grouped by another column
- RPI 1096950: Grid Paging wrong on Oracle
- RPI 1096670: Execution Timeout - Remove setup/cleanup timeout
- RPI 1097213: External requirements integration (Java plugin): Fixed FK constraint error on Synchronize Changes for new requirements with attachments
- RPI 1097310: Project import doesn't correctly update step IDs in TM_ManualTestStepResults
- RPI 1097378: Project baseline takes several hours to be created
- Product mode detection: Fixed possible incorrect switch between Silk Central and Silk Central Connect
This hotfix also contains the following hotfixes:
You can download the hotfix from Micro Focus SupportLine
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.