An unexpected error occurred: Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'end'
Issue occurs if the following steps are used:
- Attributes are created within a single-selection list with elements that have no weights.
- The Attribute is applied to a test:
- Go to Tests
- Assign Attribute to test
- Value assigned is my_first_element_in_list.
- Then a filter is created with the criteria:
- "Test attribute - myAttribute > my_first_element_in_list
- This filter is applied to the test section
This occurs because a value should always be set for an attribute if using mathematical equations.
As a Workaround:
- Assign the attribute a value of "0" - This will allow for mathematical equations to be used for attribute.
- Upgrade to SCTM 16.0
This issue was resolved in SCTM 16.0.