Checking IIS is being used for SCTM
The steps below allow you to check if IIS is being used.
- Open the start menu
- Open the IIS console
- Go to the IIS configuration settings menu option.
- Go to the node "Web Sites" in the panel.
- Go to the "ISAPI Filters" section.
- Check for an ISAPI filter named "Tomcat"
- If this is present, then IIS is being filtered and therefore, being used for SCTM.
- If this filter does not exist, IIS is not being used for the Silk Central Services.
- This means that Tomcat is being used.
For further help on using IIS for SCTM services, please see the attached "SCTM-IISGuide.pdf "help document below.