Error uploading Silk Performer project. Server returned 404
This issue can occur when uploading a Silk Performer project to a SCTM server configured to use IIS.
IIS by default sets a maximum allowed content length of 30 000 000 Bytes (~28 MB). If the contents of the Silk Performer project exceeds this size, you will receive the above error message.
To increase the maximum allowed content length, please perform the following steps on the Frontend server:
- Open the Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
- In the connections tree on the left: expand host node and the Sites node and select the Default Web Site node.
- Double click on feature Request Filtering
- Select tab Hidden Segments
- Select segment web.config
- Click Edit Feature Settings...
- Now you can update the Maximum allowed content length (Bytes). This value should not be much larger than the size of the Silk Performer project. Increasing the size by too much allows very large files to be added to the system which can have an impact on performance and stability.
- Press OK