Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE

How can I make SilkCentral Test Manager select a test script from a folder of my choice?

How can I make SilkCentral Test Manager select a test script from a folder of my choice?

Problem:

Resolution:

QUESTION
----------------------------------

ANSWER
----------------------------------

When you are assigning a test script to a test definition in SCTM (SilkCentral Test Manager), you need to browse to where the script is saved (please see below).

In order to have the folder appear when you browse for a testscript, you need to have this folder set up as a source control profile (the folder referenced in the UNC path, see below).

Then, when you are in the TestPlan view, you need to make sure that you have assigned this source control profile to the Test Container that contains your test definitions (see below). This folder will then be available when you browse for a test script.

Old KB# 24722

DISCLAIMER:

Some content on Community Tips & Information pages is not officially supported by Micro Focus. Please refer to our Terms of Use for more detail.
Top Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎2013-02-15 19:48
Updated by:

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.