Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE

How can I remove SilkCentral Issue Manager link from SilkCentral Test Manager?

Problem:

Resolution:

ANSWER
----------------------------------
To remove the link from view you need to edit the SccFrontEndModules.xml file which is located in the following directory:

C:\Program Files\Segue\SilkCentral Test Manager 7.0\conf\FrontEndServer

Search for the following:

com.segue.radar.webgui.module.SilkRadarModule 

And comment it out by inserting as a suffix as shown below:

For these changes to take effect you need to restart the FrontEnd Server by opening the SilkCentral Server Manager console from the system tray and stopping then starting the FrontEnd server.

Old KB# 24894

DISCLAIMER:

Some content on Community Tips & Information pages is not officially supported by Micro Focus. Please refer to our Terms of Use for more detail.
Top Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎2013-02-15 19:50
Updated by:

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.