Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE

How can I report on the status of all executions run on a particular platform for all builds of a specific product?

How can I report on the status of all executions run on a particular platform for all builds of a specific product?

Problem:

Resolution:

QUESTION
----------------------------------

ANSWER
----------------------------------
To report on the status of all executions run on a particular platform, such as Windows XP, for all builds of a specific product we must use the following SilkCentral Test Manager database tables:

• TM_ExecDefinitionRuns
  • TM_ExecInputAttributes
  • TM_TestDefExecutions

TM_ExecDefinitionRuns: Used to gather Build, Version, Product information. It is also used to generate the metrics of tests passed, failed and not executed.

TM_ExecInputAttributes: Used to gather information on what Attributes where used for a particular execution.

TM_TestDefExecutions: This table is used to ensure we only select those executions which meet our criteria of, Platform used, Product tested, Version Tested.

Create a new custom report in the Reports section of SilkCentral Test Manager and click the advanced query button:

SELECT BuildName,
SUM(PassedCount)AS Passed,
SUM(FailedCount)AS Failed,
SUM(NotExecutedCount)AS NotExecuted,
SUM(PassedCount + FailedCount + NotExecutedCount) AS "Total Tests Run"
FROM TM_ExecDefinitionRuns,TM_ExecInputAttributes,TM_TestDefExecutions 
WHERE TM_ExecInputAttributes.ExecutionID_pk_fk=TM_TestDefExecutions.TestDefExecID_pk_fk AND ExecDefRunID_pk_fk=ExecDefRunID_fk AND AttributeValue=${PLATFORM|"Windows XP"} AND ${VERSION|"3.0"}=VersionName AND ${PRODUCT|"Demo Product"}=ProductName
GROUP BY BuildName

Please Note:
The above query will include in the result set each result of an execution that was run multiple times.

Old KB# 24513

DISCLAIMER:

Some content on Community Tips & Information pages is not officially supported by Micro Focus. Please refer to our Terms of Use for more detail.
Top Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎2013-02-15 19:46
Updated by:

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.