Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE

How can I resolve a Tomcat Array Index Out of Bounds Exception within the Custom Reports tab in SilkCentral TestManager?

How can I resolve a Tomcat Array Index Out of Bounds Exception within the Custom Reports tab in SilkCentral TestManager?

Problem:

Resolution:

The custom reports tab is only displayed if you have old report templates (inetsoft templates) in your database.

If you connect your SilkCentral Test Manager (SCTM) installation to a new database, the custom reports tab should not be visible any longer.

If you upgrade a SCTM 8.1 database, then the tab will bevisible and if you do not want to see this tab, you have to update your database.

The SCC_WebReports table has a column IsTemplate. Whenever there isan entry with false, the "custom reports" tab will be displayed.

1. Execute the following SQL command against the database: "Update SCC_WebReports set IsTemplate=1"
  2. Restart services and login, and the custom reports tab will no longer be visible.

Before running the update make sure you create a working backup of your database.

Old KB# 25046

DISCLAIMER:

Some content on Community Tips & Information pages is not officially supported by Micro Focus. Please refer to our Terms of Use for more detail.
Top Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎2013-02-15 19:52
Updated by:

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.