Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE

How do I access a list of associated webservices that run with SilkCentral TestManager?

How do I access a list of associated webservices that run with SilkCentral TestManager?

Problem:

Resolution:

QUESTION
----------------------------------

ANSWER
----------------------------------

To access a list of associated internal functions and services that you can access with reference to SilkCentral TestManager (SCTM) simply type in the word "services" directly after your host IP or name.

For example:

If my SCTM is hosted locally and my URL for my SCTM is:

http://localhost:19120/silk

Substitute "silk" for "services"

http://localhost:19120/services

You will be directed to a page that will show you all associated functions accessible through SCTM, for integration with another tool or for the development of another tool to work in conjunction with SCTM.

Old KB# 24547

DISCLAIMER:

Some content on Community Tips & Information pages is not officially supported by Micro Focus. Please refer to our Terms of Use for more detail.
Top Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎2013-02-15 19:46
Updated by:

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.