Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE

I am trying to change the Borland logo to our own company logo on the Excel Report Template, after I upload my .bmp image to SilkCentral Test Manager and open the report, it crashes, why?

I am trying to change the Borland logo to our own company logo on the Excel Report Template, after I upload my .bmp image to SilkCentral Test Manager and open the report, it crashes, why?

Problem:

Resolution:

The reason that the report crashes is due to the user having inserted a .BMP image into the document. When SilkCentral Test Manager tries to upload the report, SCTM will crash the Excel sheet removing the image and re-inserting the standard Borland logo.

To correct this, you will need to use a .jpg image in order for the report to work.

Working with Attachments (Extract taken from the TM User Guide (Page37))

The following attachment types are available:

• Uploaded Files (.gif, .png, .jpg, .doc, .rtf, .txt, .zip, .xls, .csv, and more)

Old KB# 24951

DISCLAIMER:

Some content on Community Tips & Information pages is not officially supported by Micro Focus. Please refer to our Terms of Use for more detail.
Top Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎2013-02-15 19:51
Updated by:

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.