Silk Central no longer sending emails after upgrade to 13.0
When upgrading from a previous release of SCTM to Silk Central 13.0, you may encounter a problem with email notifications not being sent. If your email notifications were working before the upgrade, you will need to apply the latest hotfix for Silk central 13.0
Once you have done this, you will need to perform the following additional steps:
1) Stop the application server
2) Open the registry and go to the registry-key for the application server:
32-bit: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apache Software Foundation\Procrun 2.0\SCCAppServer\Parameters\Java
64-bit: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Apache Software Foundation\Procrun 2.0\SCCAppServer\Parameters\Java
3) Edit the subkey "Options"
4) Add the following parameters & Click OK:
5) Start the application server
Depending on your email server configuration you may need to step the above registry keys to true. If you do, you will need to restart the application server again for the changes to take affect.