Unexpected import processing error for Excel file java.lang.NullPointerException
Using Google Sheets and importing the Tests in to Silk Central is possible but the Google sheet must first be converted using Excel.
Trying to import a downloaded Google Sheet will generate the following error:
- Make a Google Sheet which relates to the Mapping File, an example is shown below:
- Export the file to excel via File | Download As | Microsoft Excel:
- Open the generated .xlsx file in Excel
- Click FILE | "Save As"in Excel
- The file can now be imported into Silk Central