Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE

When looking at the list of issues in "My Inbox", why does the column "Issue Type" have no value assigned to it?

When looking at the list of issues in "My Inbox", why does the column "Issue Type" have no value assigned to it?

Problem:

Resolution:

When the default values for Issue Type are changed they are no longer displayed in the list view of the inbox (ISSUE TRACKING | TRACKING). A Change Request has been entered for this issue to be addressed in future versions of Isssue Manager.

To have your details added to this Change Request, please contact Borland technical support.

TM Inbox View

Old KB# 25061

DISCLAIMER:

Some content on Community Tips & Information pages is not officially supported by Micro Focus. Please refer to our Terms of Use for more detail.
Top Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎2013-02-15 19:52
Updated by:

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.