Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE

Why after uploading my Testplan into Silk Central Test Manager and try to execute the Test Definition does nothing happen?

Why after uploading my Testplan into Silk Central Test Manager and try to execute the Test Definition does nothing happen?

Problem:

Resolution:

QUESTION
----------------------------------

ANSWER
----------------------------------

If you have uploaded a Testplan to SilkCentral Test Manager, and attempt to execute the uploaded Test Definition by clicking "Try Run Test Definition" but nothing happens, you must firstly ensure that you have assigned a Source Control to the uploaded Test Container.

If you click on the container you will notice the source control has not been set.

Click on Edit and assign the correct Source Control Profile ( see Configuring Source Control Profile on page 83 of the SilkCentral Administration Guide )

Now try and run the Test Definition and Silk Central Test Manager will know where to retrieve the relevant scripts.

Old KB# 24717

DISCLAIMER:

Some content on Community Tips & Information pages is not officially supported by Micro Focus. Please refer to our Terms of Use for more detail.
Top Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎2013-02-15 19:48
Updated by:

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.