Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE

Why do I get the following warnings when attaching a file to SCIM "Please select a File" and "Please enter all required fields"?

Why do I get the following warnings when attaching a file to SCIM "Please select a File" and "Please enter all required fields"?

Problem:

Resolution:

ANSWER
----------------------------------
One possible cause of this issue is that the hard disk where the attachments are stored is full. Please check the hard disk where your SCIM installation is installed and if almost full please free up some space. Alternatively you could move the folder that the SCIM attachments are stored in to a different drive. If you"d prefer to do this please read How can I change the folder directory that Issue Manager uses to store file attachments for defects? .

The other possible cause is that you"ve attempted to move the folder already as outlined in the resolution link above but have done so incorrectly. Please ensure you have followed the steps exactly. If you continue to experience problems contact Support. Please note that the functionality to specify the directory to which the attachments are stored is only available from SilkCentral Issue Manager 3.2 Build 932 onwards.

Old KB# 23745

DISCLAIMER:

Some content on Community Tips & Information pages is not officially supported by Micro Focus. Please refer to our Terms of Use for more detail.
Top Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎2013-02-15 19:38
Updated by:

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.