Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE

Why do I not have access to the User Reports described in the Issue Manager User Guide?

Why do I not have access to the User Reports described in the Issue Manager User Guide?

Problem:

Resolution:

ANSWER
----------------------------------
When a new project is initialized in Issue Manager 4.x there are a set of predefined reports available as shown below:

If project data was imported from Issue Manager versions 3.x, these reports will not be available. You only see these reports if you initialize a new project in Issue Manager 4.x.

However it is possible to manually create your own reports using the SQL queries from the 4.x predefined reports even if they are not loaded. There are two methods to access the SQL used in these reports:

• The reports are stored in the file "IMReportFilters.xml". The default location of this file is:
    C:\PROGRAM FILES\BORLAND\SC TEST MANAGER 2006 R2\STANDARDREPORTS
    The tag contains the SQL.

• Another method to access the SQL is to create a new test project and initialize it so that the reports are available for that project. Then you can select each report and view the "advanced" query for that report which will display the SQL.

Old KB# 23654

DISCLAIMER:

Some content on Community Tips & Information pages is not officially supported by Micro Focus. Please refer to our Terms of Use for more detail.
Top Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎2013-02-15 19:37
Updated by:

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.