java.sql.SQLException: Login failed.
Errors may appear when running a report:
+ An exception occurred during processing. Please see the following message for details:
Cannot open the connection for the driver: org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc.
org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc.JDBCException: Failed to get connection.
SQL error #1:Login failed. The login is from an untrusted domain and cannot be used with Windows authentication.
java.sql.SQLException: Login failed. The login is from an untrusted domain and cannot be used with Windows authentication.
This is normally caused by the database connection details used between Silk Central and SQL.
The user for the integration does not have the necessary permissions to access some tables in the database, or there is a "Read-Only" user being used.
To resolve this, use the steps below:
- Log in to Silk Central as the user "sysadmin".
- Go to the Database tab.
- Disconnect the current database connection.
- Check if there is a "Read Only Username/Password" entered.
- If there is, then please remove the Read Only details, and keep only the normal username/password for the connection.
- The username and password used here, should be a user within the SQL database that has full admin permissions.
- Save the changes and database settings.
- Try logging in and running the report once more.