Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Can Keyword driven test be setup as a data-driven test in SCTM?

Unable to execute Keyword test setup as Data Driven

I created a keyword test with parameters where I set the parameters as ${parameterName}. The script was created using Silk4j. I set the test up in SCTM as a data-driven test defining the data driven property and all looks good that is I see the data within each test that was populated from the data file. Then I defined a test execution with the test assigned to it and when I execute I briefly see the execution queued in the “current executions” list on the Tracking page and disappears. It does not show me what happened, just disappears. So the question I have is can Keyword driven test be setup as a data-driven test? If yes, what am I doing wrong?

0 Likes
1 Reply

Hi,

yes it can - if the latest SC 16.0 HF has been installed.

Regards,

Florian

Product Owner - Silk
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.