Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Capture environment a manual test was executed on - at run-time?

Hi!

We just upgraded to 12.1.

We are looking at possible ways of capturing session notes from session based testing.

All of this can be captured in the notes field, but ideaaly, I would like to capture things like environment information in separate properties - things like OS, Browser version etc used when executing the test.

I realize that this can be managed through the use of configurations, but I would like to be able to specify this at run time. Is it possible to accomplish this in some way?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Currently it is not possible to specify custom result fields at run time for manual tests.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.