Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Chart subscriptions

Jump to solution

Howdy,

I created a subscription for the generic report Test Status Overview with the goal of getting the pie chart to a dashboard widget as well as thinking about creating a big picture dashboard.

I question is the report defaults to a pie chart. When I create the subscription it creates a bar chart. Is there a way to make it create a pie chart for that subscription?

Thanks,

RB

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi RB,

Report subscriptions only support the "Report" tab to be rendered but not the "Chart" tab.

The default template set for Test Status Overview contains a bar chart. The "Chart" tab for this report defaults to a pie chart.

Selecting the "Chart" tab for a report subscription would be an enhancement, but is not supported in current Silk Central.

So, if you want a pie chart for your report subscription then you will have to change the report template rendering a pie chart instead of a bar chart.

Hubert

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi RB,

Report subscriptions only support the "Report" tab to be rendered but not the "Chart" tab.

The default template set for Test Status Overview contains a bar chart. The "Chart" tab for this report defaults to a pie chart.

Selecting the "Chart" tab for a report subscription would be an enhancement, but is not supported in current Silk Central.

So, if you want a pie chart for your report subscription then you will have to change the report template rendering a pie chart instead of a bar chart.

Hubert

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.