Commander
Commander

Dashboard Panel not accurate

Jump to solution

Hello,

We have created a new testing cycle, and assigned 250 tests to the "no specific tester" queue. A tester has now been assigned to this testing cycle, and only 5 tests have been assigned to this tester.

From the "Manual tests assigned to me" panel on the dashboard, it appears that all 250 tests appear in this panel (event though the 250 tests are assigned to 'no specific tester' Do you know why this panel is displaying inaccurate information ?

0 Likes
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Hi,

The manual tests assigned to me window will also show unassigned tests which are available to all to completed.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Lynda321.

You are right. That way, every tester can focus on tests explicitly assigned to themselves before executing any test assigned to "No specific tester".

Since unassigned tests are visible to all manual testers, they can collaboratively undertake the execution of that test pool.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Hi,

The manual tests assigned to me window will also show unassigned tests which are available to all to completed.

0 Likes
Commander
Commander

Thank you Becky.

To confirm please...the manual tests assigned to me panel is functioning as expected i.e.

a) it displays all tests assigned to me, and

b) displays all unassigned tests in the testing cycle (i.e. assigned to the No specific tester ) ?

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Lynda321.

You are right. That way, every tester can focus on tests explicitly assigned to themselves before executing any test assigned to "No specific tester".

Since unassigned tests are visible to all manual testers, they can collaboratively undertake the execution of that test pool.

0 Likes
Commander
Commander

Thank you for the feedback Juanb.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.