Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Example for creating Source Control Integration

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 28 July 2011]

We are looking at creating a Source Control Integration for SCTM to use Rational ClearCase. I don't fully understand the SCTM side of the integration and I'd love to see an example. Failing that, any additional documentation (expanding on the API) would be great.

Thanks.
0 Likes
3 Replies

Hi Lindsay,

details on the creation of a new Source Control Plugin can be found in the SilkCentral Test Manager API Help which is part of every SCTM installation (Help - Documentation).

Additionally the Subversion plug-in (C:\....\SC Test Manager 2011\plugins\...) is shipped with the source code - hence there you can take a look.

Regards,
Florian
Product Owner - Silk
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Is this still available in any way for the current SilkCentral 15?

I want to explore the possibility to create a plugin for Perforce and starting from an already existing souce code base would help a lot.

Thanks!

0 Likes

The source code is still part of the subversion.zip - at least in the latest version which is 15.5.

Regards,

Florian

Product Owner - Silk
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.