Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Execution Plan with multiple execution servers?

I saw a post from a few years ago, but was wondering if the answer had changed or if there's a better work around.   

I have a set of tests that are following data through a system and verifying it on the way.  Some tests occur on a Windows VM, some tests occur on a Linux VM, and they need to occur in a certain order.  In one case, I start with a test on the Windows VM, then if that passes I run a test a Linux VM, and then run another test on the Windows VM.  Right now I'm doing this as an execution plan with one test that does all those things, but I think it would be neater if I could break them up into multiple tests from Silk's perspective.  Is there a way to have an execution plan with tests that use different execution servers?

Thanks,

Kelly

0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Kelly.

Silk Central 18.5 introduced the ability to distribute tests from one single Execution Plan to multiple Execution Servers. Please, take a look at this blog entry: community.microfocus.com/.../silk-central-18-5---distributed-test-execution

Regards.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.