Commodore
Commodore

Exported Project does not include configuration?

Jump to solution

Hello, I exported a project to another server (and database) and when I finished importing it, I found that the configuration was back to default. I have changed some state & route in issue manager in that project and now have to do it all from zero.

Please advise me if I do wrong steps

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi @garecanbp,

I think you do the right steps, but Issue Manager data is not included in project export and project copy.

Regards,

Hubert

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi @garecanbp,

I think you do the right steps, but Issue Manager data is not included in project export and project copy.

Regards,

Hubert

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Commodore
Commodore
Thank Hubert,
Is there a workaround for this case?
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

No, I am not aware of a way to copy Issue Manager configurations between instances.

Hubert

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.