Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How can delete this default group

Hi,

I tired to connect the demo version  system to database , this group are attached  to the original groups 

How can I delete them, I deleted the user but could not delete this groups 

Thanks in advance 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
6 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi vineeth,

The group is maybe still used in Issue Manager.

In Silk Central go to Issues / Configuration / Groups and check if the group is listed there

If yes, then remove it from there and then you should be able to delete it also from User Management.

Regards

Michael

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

No i don't have new project created for the issue, I don't have then in issues

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi vineeth,

I am not sure what you mean with you didn't create a new project.

The message you receive - "Group cannot be deleted, because it is used by another module." - when you try to delete the user-group from the "User Management" area in Silk Central appears if the user-group is still used in Issue Manager's group settings.
To check if the user-group - you want to delete - is used Issue Manager's group settings, select "Issues / Configuration" from the main menu in Silk Central and click then on the "Groups" link on the left side (see attached image).
If the user-group is listed there, delete it and then you should also be able to delete this user-group from the "User Management" area in Silk Central.

Regards
Michael

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks Michael

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi vineeth,

Were you able to delete the user-group?

Regards

Michael

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Yes Michael , I delete the users and then deleted the group ,Thanks for you help

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.