Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

How to generate BIRT report from multiple test runs

Hi,

I have a requirement to generate an single report from multiple test runs on that particular day. Is it possible using the BIRT from Silk Central.

If yes, Please help on this.

Thanks,

Sai Kiran.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Sai,

BIRT can be used to retrieve all information that you can report on in Silk Central, it just requires creating a dataset to retrieve this information.

Can you explain in more detail what you are trying to report on and include any examples with screenshots showing this from Silk Central?

Thanks,
Matthew
0 Likes
Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

BIRT_5F00_TestExecutionReport.docx

I have added an example of the report which i require.

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Sai,

Thanks for the document.

Execution Status Overview, you will find this in the Global Reports section of Silk Central. This currently provides all the information you are looking for in your report.

You will find this report: Global Reports -> Execution -> Execution Status Overview

The parameter accepts the execution plan id, that you want to report on.

The only thing it does not give would be the pie chart based on the statuses but if you required this you could modify the query executed in this to count the statuses returned as part of the query.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks,
Matthew
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.