Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to integrate Silk4J with Silk Central?

Hi,

I have created Silk 4J project with data driven framework. I would like to invoke that from Silk Central could anyone please share the steps for the same?

Appreciate your help in this.

-Alice

Tags (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Alice,

what data-driven framework are you using?
If you have created JUnit tests with Silk4J you can start these from Silk Central using the JUnit test type. Preferably specify a TestSuite so you do not have to configure each test manually in Silk Central.

Best Regards,
Sebastian
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I am just fetching data from excel and created Junit tests. Could you explain more in detail?
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

In the Tests area you can create a new test and select JUnit as Type. Then specify the fully qualified name (incl. package) of your JUnit test as Test class. In the classpath you need to specify all jar files that are needed for executing the test.

Once created, you can do a trial run from the context menu of the test.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.