Captain
Captain

Invocation Target Exception when I log In to Silk Central.

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Recently I've installed Silk Central and I integrate it with Sauce Labs, I was about to launch some test scripts but suddenly I get this message when I attempt to log in:

Type Exception Report

Message Could not load module: com.segue.tm.frontendserver.TestManagementModule: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

Description The server encountered an unexpected condition that prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Exception

com.segue.tm.base.LoadModuleException: Could not load module: com.segue.tm.frontendserver.TestManagementModule: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
	com.segue.tm.base.ModuleManager$ModuleAccess.init(ModuleManager.java:94)
	com.segue.tm.base.ModuleManager.createModules(ModuleManager.java:39)
	com.segue.tm.base.SccFrontend.createModules(SccFrontend.java:416)
	com.segue.tm.base.SccUser.initModules(SccUser.java:256)
	com.segue.tm.base.SccUser.init(SccUser.java:231)
	com.borland.bca.webgui.core.BcaServlet.dispatchUser(BcaServlet.java:93)
	com.borland.bca.webgui.core.BcaServlet.doGet(BcaServlet.java:47)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:634)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:741)
	com.borland.bca.webgui.core.NoCacheFilter.doFilter(NoCacheFilter.java:30)
	com.borland.bca.webgui.core.EncodingFilter.doFilter(EncodingFilter.java:22)

I've been looking for the front end server logs but I can't find them. All the locations given in other post are for previous versions of Silk Central so the paths are not the same. If someone could give me a clue of what's happening, would be great.

Thanks In Advance

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi @Omar Lpz,

What version of Silk Central are you using? In recent versions the log files can be found in:

C:\ProgramData\SilkCentral\<INSTANCE_ID>\log

For example, the logs of the default instance are located here: C:\ProgramData\SilkCentral\instance_1_silk\log

Does a restart of the server processes help?

Regards,

Hubert

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi @Omar Lpz,

What version of Silk Central are you using? In recent versions the log files can be found in:

C:\ProgramData\SilkCentral\<INSTANCE_ID>\log

For example, the logs of the default instance are located here: C:\ProgramData\SilkCentral\instance_1_silk\log

Does a restart of the server processes help?

Regards,

Hubert

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.