Issue Manager and multi-select list boxes
I have some questions about the Issue Manager capabilities :
- is there a way to use multi-select list boxes as custom field in the Issue Manager ?
- is there a way to use custom text fields with strings bigger than 50 chars ?
- and a last question about the SCTM GIT source control profiles : I configured a GIT source control to my project, and a datasource targeting a xlsx file into this GIT repository, but I cannot find the files uploaded in my SCTM server, so where are they ? I checked the entire server HDD but the source files stay "not found"
- multi-select list boxes are currently not supported in Issue Manager
- in Silk Central 17.0 this was increased to 128 characters
- When synchronizing the data source the files are checked out to a temp folder (eg.: C:\Windows\Temp\instance_1_silk\SCC_AppServer\SrcControlTempDirs)
Thanks for the usefull answers.
regarding your answer about GIT, if it stores the temp files in a temp folder, do you know what is the "Working directory" used for (in the source control configuration) ?
from my understanding, only the files used as data source are checked out, and not the entire GIT repository, do you confirm ?
for test automation the Working folder specifies to which folder the Silk Central execution server should copy the source files from the source control.
Synchronizing data sources is handeled internally and not using the working folder. For this only the needed file is checked out.