Absent Member.
Absent Member.

JIRA and SCTM - importing only the User stories nor possible?

Jump to solution

Hi all,

I've successfully integrated the JIRA queue within the SCTM , but now I want to filter out the Epics , as in my project only the User Stories are relevant.

If I use the "Issue type" : Story - SCTM pulls only the User Stories without an Epic linked to them,

If I use the "Custom JQL" : issuetype = Story - I get the same.

Looks like there is no way to have only the user stories imported in SILK , am I correct?

Thanks,

Boris,

Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Hi Boris,

Yes that helps thanks.

The problem you experience sounds very similar to a support case we had some time ago in Silk Central 17.0. The problem was about that the JIRA requirements integration in Silk Central 17.0 did not synchronize JIRA issues of type "Story" that have epic link pointing to the epic in the same project.

Can you please raise an support case via Micro Focus support line? We can then provide a patch for this issue.

Regards
Michael

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Even-more , when using a JQL for some labels only available in the User Story but not in the Epic linked to it - they are not listed...
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Hi Boris,

Which Silk Central version do you use?

Regards
Michael
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Hi Michael,

Silk Central Version 17.0.0.8, Build 6792 .

Hope that helps.

BR,
Boris,
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Hi Boris,

Yes that helps thanks.

The problem you experience sounds very similar to a support case we had some time ago in Silk Central 17.0. The problem was about that the JIRA requirements integration in Silk Central 17.0 did not synchronize JIRA issues of type "Story" that have epic link pointing to the epic in the same project.

Can you please raise an support case via Micro Focus support line? We can then provide a patch for this issue.

Regards
Michael

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.