ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins. Read more for important details.
ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins.Read more for important details.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Not executed test plan

I am trying to run a simple silk test plan the calls a batch file to write to a file. Every time I try and execute it from silk central I get a "Not executed" error. The test plan, option set and test are all local. I have also correctly set up my execution server. What am I missing?  

0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi vb22,

'Not Executed' is a state when the execution has not run, and this can be for multiple reasons.

Is the Execution Server running on the same machine as your Silk Central Installation?

Do you have Silk Test installed on the Execution Server?

Does the test run successfully in Silk Test Classic?

You will find out more information as to the exact reason why the test has not executed, if you go to the RunID, in Tracking -> Activities and go to the Messages Tab.

This message will give you the exact reason why the script has not run and can help identify any issues with your configuration, as in the case above it was aborted by the user.

If you still have issues after reviewing this message, can you post the error message or any error messages you are receiving and also the version of Silk Central you are using, to help us assist further.

Thanks,

Matthew

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Found the error in the message tab. Thanks!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.