Highlighted
Alitales2 Contributor.
Contributor.

Order KDT in a Test?

Hello.

I have a Test (JUnit Test) configured in Silk Central with a ClassPath with a Directory in the Server where KDTs are.

In a directory where there are several KDTs, how can I order in which order the KDTs are executed?

Thank you.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Re: Order KDT in a Test?

Hi,

can you try the JUnit-suite approach Silk Test documented in the topic "Replaying Keyword-Driven Tests from the Command Line"?

https://documentation.microfocus.com/help/index.jsp?topic=/com.borland.silktest.silk4j.doc/GUID-3B584684-13EA-481D-B9D8-AF758D1C00B8.html

0 Likes
Alitales2 Contributor.
Contributor.

Hello.

It is a possible solution, but i need to scheduler the test.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

You can still execute this in Silk Central. Once the JUnit suite is available in the artifacts, you can specify the fully qualified Suite name as "Test class" for the JUnit test in Silk Central. Then Silk Central will execute this suite instead of all tests found in the classpath.

Best Regards,
Sebastian

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.