Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Parameters in Test Containers for Manual Test Execution

I am using SILK Central and use the same parameters in many manual tests and have defined the most widely used ones at the Test Container level.  Is there a way to export/import or copy the same set of parameters from one test container to another?  I see the button for "Add Predefined Parameter" but do not know how to or if I can create predefined parameters within SILK Central.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

It is not possible to copy parameters between test containers.

If you are using execution plans then you could try to use parameters there. But if you are using testing cycles this is not possible either ...

Regards,
Hubert
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.