Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Problems with licenses?

Jump to solution

Hi,

i've downloaded the new releases of SCTM 16.5 and SilkTest 16.5 and requested all my new licenses per email.

Are there any problems to generate the new licenses?

regards,

Harald

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Apologies for the problem you encountered, everything should be available and working correctly going forward.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Did you download via the "Request Latest Version" link at supportline/.../productupdatessearch.aspx?  

If so, then you should be sent a link you can follow to generate your licenses.  

Please let me know it this is the process you followed, or if there is a problem when you do follow the link.

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

yes, i did, but i only received an information email...

i tried it again some minutes ago and now it's OK - i've got emails with all download-links and the activation link.

regards

Harald

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Apologies for the problem you encountered, everything should be available and working correctly going forward.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.