Absent Member.
Absent Member.

SC19 Load Balancing error.

Hi All,

I have a problem for SC19 Load Balancing as below.

Could you help me?  

Thanks & Regards.  

ERROR: Application server connection failed: Application server needed for this operation, but not available. Ensure that the application server is available and try again.: Connection refused to host: "IP"; nested exception is: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect; nested exception is: java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: "IP"; nested exception is: java.net.ConnectExcep

0 Likes
5 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi kaany,

According to the error it seems that the Silk Central application server service is not running on host "IP".
Did you check if it is running? Did you check the application server logs if there is any error logged? You will find the log in folder "C:\ProgramData\SilkCentral\<instance_name>\log", so for the application server of instance "silk" it is located in "C:\ProgramData\SilkCentral\instance_1_silk\log" on host "IP"

Regards
Michael
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Michael,
yes i did but it was not.
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi kaany,
is the host called "IP"?
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Yes, Sebastian. it's true.
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Kaany,

So is the problem resolved now? Could you start the application service on that mentioned host?

Regards
Michael
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.