Absent Member.
Absent Member.

SCTM and GIT?

Hello 🙂

my company is planning to change the Source Control from SVN to GIT.

Is there a way to use GIT in SCTM?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Currently the use of GIT as your source control system within SCTM is not possible.

I do not think this is currently being considered in a future release therefore I would recommend raising this as a feature request using the following web page:

borland.uservoice.com/.../163509-silk-central-feature-requests

0 Likes

Hello,

although it is currently not on our list for shipped integrations in the near future you can use Silk Central's open plugin API to write your own plug-in for GIT.

All information can be found in the Silk Central API Help and the shipped SVN plug-in contains the sources - where you see what has to be implemented to make it work.

Regards,

Florian

Product Owner - Silk
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.