Lieutenant
Lieutenant

SCTM - query for current executions

Hi, does anyone have any idea query for Current Executions. I searched each table and view in database, but I didn't find.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

Hi,

are you looking for Execution Plan runs or Test Runs?

And are you talking about manual tests or automated tests?

Automated test runs can not be queried from the database, they are running on their execution servers and don't get an entry in TM_ExecDefinitionRuns until finished.

For manual test runs, entries in TM_ExecDefinitionRuns are created immediately when an execution plan is started, and the Status is "7" meaning "Pending Manual Tests":

select *

from TM_ExecDefinitionRuns edr

where edr.Status = 7

and edr.ProjectID_fk = ?

Regards,

RolandK

0 Likes
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I talked about automated tests, no matter Execution Plan or Test Runs

So, I supposed is this possible from database such as from Tracking/Current Executions

Regards,

Wojtek

0 Likes
Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

Hi,

this is not possible at the moment, currently running automated test runs can not be queried from the database.

For displaying automated test runs in Tracking/Current Executions, Silk Central contacts all execution servers and collects information on current executions.

Regards,

RolandK

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.