Absent Member.
Absent Member.

SQL Question - Silk Central

Jump to solution

Hello,

I am new to Silk Central and I am looking to export a report for a manual test scenario.  What I am trying to do is for a specific execution plan ID pull all the Scenarios, Scripts and steps.  I have been able to get everything to work except for getting the scripts to be in the proper order.  I cannot seem to find the Order anywhere in the DB.. Just wondering if anyone has any idea what table this is stored on? My current SQL is below: 

SELECT DISTINCT
S1.ExecutionPlanID,
E1.ExecutionPlanName 'Scenario_Name',
S1.TestName 'Script_Name',
SC.Name 'Step Name',
SC.Description 'Step Description',
SC.Result 'Step Result'
FROM RV_ExecutionPlanStatusPerBuild E1, RV_TestStatusExtended S1, tm_manualsteps SC
WHERE E1.ExecutionPlanID = S1.ExecutionPlanID
AND S1.TestID = SC.TestAssetNodeID_fk
AND E1.ExecutionParentFolderID='23778'
ORDER BY S1.ExecutionPlanID;

I have also attached a screenshot of the field I am referring to that I am trying to find in the DB is "Order"

Thanks,

Kory,

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Hi Kory,

You will not be able to modify the standard global reports. If you require to see the SQL for this report, right-click on the report and make a copy of it in the report tree.

This will then give you access to the SQL for this report.

Thanks,
Matthew

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Hi Kory,
did you already have a look at the query for the Global Report "Manual Test Results by Execution Plan" (just copy and paste it to be able to view the query)? There you should find the order fields for manual tests and for the steps and how they are used.
Best regards, Reinhard
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Hi Reinhard,

It was actually on that report however for some reason I am not able to look at the query. I have SuperUser access which has the proper permissions to edit the global reports. Any idea why that might be?
Kory,
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Hi Kory,

You will not be able to modify the standard global reports. If you require to see the SQL for this report, right-click on the report and make a copy of it in the report tree.

This will then give you access to the SQL for this report.

Thanks,
Matthew

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Thanks Matthew! That worked! Appreciate the help!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.