Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Silk central reports

In silk central not able get new status report , always getting old status report , How ca i update it 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
8 Replies
Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

Hi vineeth,

can you please clarify which report you are referring to?

Regards,

RolandK

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

In report below  actucally WE HAVE 33 FOR latest EXCUTION BUT IN REPORT WE ARE GETTING 32 ( OLD EXCUTION NUMBER)

This report are not updating to new execution number

Can  you help me that Please

Snapshot of 

Global Reports
             Project Status Report

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How can i update to latest reports , thanks i advance

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Vineeth,

This looks to be a custom report you have created, would you be able to log a support incident, so we could arrange a desktop share to have a look at the report and the issue?

Thanks,

Matthew

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

where can log the support incident, do you have a link for that  

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I got the link, i will log a incident now

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Vineeth,

This can be done through our Support Line site:

supportline.microfocus.com

If you have any issues logging the issue through the Support Line site, you can log this through our email:

SupportLine@microfocus.com

All you need to provide is your Serial Number, which you will have received when you were sent the product and we can log this for you.

Any issues let us know.

Thanks,

Matthew

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I sent a mail to SupportLine@microfocus.com

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.