Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Silk integration with HP tools

Jump to solution

I have one more question. I have a case to analyze about HP Service manager integration.

Is it possible to integrate Silk Central with HP Service manager ? I checked on the website and there is jira, HP QuickTest Pro (QTP), Bugzilla etc. that can be integrated with Silk Central, but I wonder if there is a possibility to integrate with HP SM. For instance we register Change Request in HP SM and to that CRequest we add a flag "defect". So is it possible to connect Silk Central and HP SM in that way that the CRequest "defect" will be automatically logged in Silk Central as a defect ? Or in the other way, Defect logged in Silk Central is automatically registered in HP SM ?

If it is not possible are there any other options to solve that case ? API ?

Thanks and regards.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

there is no out-of-the-box integration for HP Service manager - but Silk Central has an open API you can nearly integrate everything.

Regards,

Florian

Product Owner - Silk

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply

Hi,

there is no out-of-the-box integration for HP Service manager - but Silk Central has an open API you can nearly integrate everything.

Regards,

Florian

Product Owner - Silk

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.