Camille Absent Member.
Absent Member.

SilkCentral JUnitTest Eclipse IDE

Hello,

I'm new in Silk Central but I want to run a JUnit Test in SilkCentral but JUnit Test is in Eclipse IDE. It's possible to do it?

I work with tools SilkCentral 15, Eclipse Kepler, JUnit 4, Sikuli and Ubuntu.

Thanks for help.

Camille

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
maximilianp Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: SilkCentral JUnitTest Eclipse IDE

Hello,

thanks for your question!

If you have an existing CI system, you might find useful information in the following posts highlighting how you can leverage the CI system to build/deploy your test assets:

Continuous Integration Testing - Silk Central integration with Hudson / Jenkins

community.microfocus.com/.../continuous-integration-testing-silk-central-integration-with-hudson-jenkins.aspx

Deploy test and build artifacts from CI systems to SCTM

community.microfocus.com/.../deploy-test-and-build-artifacts-from-ci-systems-to-sctm.aspx

This should help to deploy your test assets (e.g. jar files containing your unit tests and required libraries) to your execution servers.

regards

-max

0 Likes
Camille Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: SilkCentral JUnitTest Eclipse IDE

Hello maximilianp,

Thanks for help. 🙂

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.