Absent Member.
Absent Member.

SilkCentral/SilkTest Classic execution servers

Currently, we are running Silk Test Classic automated tests using Silk Central on execution servers (master/slave server relationship).  I have been asked to run the automated tests against IE10 and IE11.  The current execution servers we have are in use.  I have been asked if virtual PCs (one virtual and one destop) could run the tests.  I understand that SilkTest Classic will run the tests if it is installed on the virtual PC.  However, it is key that the pass/fail, Truelog, etc information is gathered in SilkCentral.  Is it possible to have SilkCentral run tests against a virtual PC (destop or otherwise)?

Thank you

Amy

Thank you,

Amy

0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Please disregard ... ended up with real vm servers and not PCs.  🙂

Thank you,

Amy

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.