Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

SilkCentral and StarTeam

Jump to solution

Hi,

I'm working in a project that have integration source control with StarTeam. I would like to know how to do tests cases check-in and check-out?

I already configure the integration, but I don't find in documentation how to do check-in and check-out.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks so much.

Camille

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Defining source control profiles allows you to define where Silk Central’s execution servers should retrieve program sources for test execution.

You have to checkin the files into Starteam. eg. this can be done with the Cross Platfrom Client. The checkout is done automatically on the execution server when executing the test.

All files from the "Project path" of your profile will be checked out to the working folder when the test gets executed. So specify a folder you need, not the whole project to avoid checking out unnecessary files.

Best regards,

Sebastian

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Defining source control profiles allows you to define where Silk Central’s execution servers should retrieve program sources for test execution.

You have to checkin the files into Starteam. eg. this can be done with the Cross Platfrom Client. The checkout is done automatically on the execution server when executing the test.

All files from the "Project path" of your profile will be checked out to the working folder when the test gets executed. So specify a folder you need, not the whole project to avoid checking out unnecessary files.

Best regards,

Sebastian

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.