for overall sorting you may use the Grid View and choose Sort Ascending/Descending for the Name column.
Developer - Silk Central
Check online help topics
- Sorting Tests in Grid View
- Sorting Test Folders (manually sort tests and or folders using the Move up/Move down
As mentioned in help topic "Sorting Tests in Grid View", in the Tests Grid view you can sort tests alphabetically.
Additionally, you can sort tests alphabetically per test container in the tests grid view (unfortunately only per test container, not per test folder)
1) Enable column "Test Container" via the grid-header
2) Group by column "Test Container"
3) The click on the "Name" column to sort the tests alphabetically / test container